- Design and facilitation of strategic conversations around the topic Antrimicrobial Resistance. Team composed by technical experts, researchers, healthcare public workers, and doctors.
OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATIONS (Spain)
- Business modeling for OSF's Hub "Espai Societat Oberta". Development of the challenge , mapping of the value network, and a design of a business model proposal. Supported the pitch preparation for strategic decision makers.
OGUN (Spain / UK)
- Supported the transition of the spin-off OGUN into an early venture. Steered design as a core company domain. Mapped out a research-design-engineering workflow to support fast growth.
- Innovation and Service Design. Developed 2nd and 3rd editions of the intrapreneurship program. Supported +40 middle managers to develop 8 new business models in a 6-month period (Spain, France, Poland).
CELSA GROUP (Europe)
- Innovation and Service Design. Lead +20 business modeling workshops at group’s C-level (CELSA GROUP turnover +$5 bn/year). Developed a competency-based learning path for innovation (available to +9,000 workers).
OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATIONS (United States)
- Strategic Design of processes and methods to manage tacit and explicit knowledge fo the Grant Making Support Group in New York. This impacted in areas such as: Projects management, information management, digital competences, and team alignment.
- Strategic Design of the knowledge management mechanisms and content creation for the Observatorio de la Desigualdad de Andalucía.
UNITED NATIONS (Egypt)
- Strategic Design of a knowledge management platform for the Development Partners Group in Egypt. +50 organizations and +400 users.
WORLD BANK (MENA Region / Washington)
- Strategic Design of a Data analytics tool for Benchmarking Electricity Utilities in Middle East and North Africa.
- Coordination of Data Collection for Benchmarking Electricity Utilities in Middle East and North Africa.
- Information Architecture for analysis and decision-making of a worldwide benchmarking tool of electricity utilities.
- Drafted technical ideas for the development of a Data Analytics tool for Rural Water and Sanitation Information System in Latin America (SIASAR).
ECREEE | ECOWAS (West Africa)
- Strategic Design of the multi-country Information System “ECOWAS Observatory for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency”. 15 countries, web-based GIS, statistical modules, open linked data standards.
- Lead the implementation of ECREEE website integrated with the ECOWREX.
UNIDO | BC (Austria)
- Consulting on renewable energy and energy efficiency indicators and information management for EACREEE and PCREEE . Advice in cloud computing strategy and Information Architecture.
RCREEE | LEAGUE OF ARAB STATES | UN-ESCWA (MENA Region)
- Strategic Design of the multi-country Information System on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency "TAQAWAY". 22 countries, statistical modules, linked data standards.
- Strategic Design of TAQAWAY's e-learning tool for knowledge sharing in the MENA region.
- Lead the redesign of the institutional website.
CENTRO DE POLITICAS ESTRATEGICAS (Cabo Verde)
- Strategic Design of the website of “2ª Fórum Nacional para a Agenda de Transformação”
- Advise on knowledge management strategies for national scale up.